Monday, May 10, 2010

Learning.

So. I am supposed to be studying right now but I wanted to take a break and blog a little. So. Don't judge. I was thinking today a lot about how we learn things in life that we would probably never learned if we would not have asked. Like last night for instance, I learned stuff that I would probably never have learned if I would not have asked. Thanks to Laura Welch and Hannah Richardson. You know what I discuss. As I thought about life and my relationship with Christ, I thought about how we learn things by making mistakes. I have made many mistakes in my life. I learned from every one I have ever made. But, the sad fact of the matter is that many of those mistakes were because I failed to ASK God. I thought of a verse."And I will do whatever you ask in my name, so that the Son may bring glory to the Father. You may ask me for anything in my name, and I will do it" (John 14:13-14). All we have to do is ask Christ for guidance. He will guide you in EVERYTHING! Be encouraged, and good luck on finals! Love Y'all. God bless.
Blake

No comments:

Post a Comment